Eliminate dust after it’s airborne with a fully automated dust suppression system.
Controlling dust and preventing it from becoming a problem can be accomplished using one or more of three strategies: suppression, filtration or containment. Martin Engineering’s fully automated dust suppression solutions are designed to mitigate dust at its source by spraying water mixed with dust control and prevention agents into the bulk material.
Because dust control and prevention agents reduce the surface tension of water, it absorbs more readily into the bulk material, making the particles more cohesive. These cohesive particles adhere more easily to each other creating larger and heavier particles. The heavier particles are not able to be entrained by the air movement that comes along with moving the material. Dust creation is reduced or eliminated. Binders and crusting agents in dust control prevention agents will act to prolong the effects of the dust control application through several transfer and onto stackout piles.
Our technicians and engineers are available to provide expert advice and assistance on these products and all of your bulk material handling questions and problems. Please contact us today and let us help!
- Eliminate shutdowns and repairs resulting from airborne dust and spillage
- Workers who feel safe are happier and more productive
- Reduce man-hours lost due to dust-related illness
- Eliminate the risk of airborne dust igniting and causing an explosion
- Prevent the health risks caused by dust inhalation
- Eliminate the need for hazardous maintenance and housekeeping
- Keeping dust in the material stream means more throughput and more profit
- Eliminate unnecessary downtime for maintenance and housekeeping
- Better compliance results in a reduced risk of fines and lower insurance costs
Free Engineering and Application Assistance
Our technicians have solved problems for people in your industry all over the world. Take advantage of our wealth of knowledge. Tell us about your situation today to learn how Martin can improve your performance, safety and bottom line - with no obligation. We want to ensure that you choose the right solution for your exact needs and we are willing to invest the time upfront to get it right the first time.Briefly Describe Your Application
Foundations™ for Conveyor Safety
Learn to Calculate your Return on Conveyor Safety™ with our compilation of worldwide best practices for safer bulk material handling in this first-ever textbook dedicated exclusively to the safety of conveyor systems.Request Your FREE PDF or Hard-Back Copy