|Image||Product||Max Belt Speed||Max Belt Width||Pulley Diameter|
|CleanScrape® Cleaner||1500 fpm (7.5 m/s)||Up to 96 in (up to 2400 mm)||More than 48 in (more than 1200 mm)|
|QC1™ Cleaner HD||900 fpm (4.6 m/s)||Up to 96 in (up to 2400 mm)||16-22 in (400-500 mm)|
|PV Cleaner||500 fpm (2.5 m/s)||Up to 72 in (up to 2000 mm)||12-16 in (300-400 mm)|
|QC1™ Cleaner XHD||900 fpm (4.6 m/s)||Up to 120 in (up to 3000 mm)||16-30 in (400-750 mm)|
|SHD 600 Series Cleaner||1500 fpm (7.5 m/s)||Up to 120 in (up to 3000 mm)||24-48 in (600-1200 mm)|
|SHD 1200 Series Cleaner||1500 fpm (7.5 m/s)||Up to 120 in (up to 3000 mm)||More than 48 in (more than 1200 mm)|
Durable, long-lasting belt cleaners manufactured with the highest-quality materials resulting in optimal performance.
Martin Engineering Primary Belt Cleaners are engineered to clean bulk material from conveyor belts thoroughly and can accommodate belt widths up to 120 inches (3,000 mm) with belt speeds up to 2,000 fpm (10 m/s). Our products are manufactured with the highest-quality steel so they are durable and rugged.
Plus, Martin Engineering is the worldwide leader in the development of high-performance urethanes for specialized applications, which means our primary cleaners keep conveyor systems cleaner, safer and more productive. Our belt cleaners are also engineered to be easy to maintain, including the installation of new blades.
Our technicians and engineers are available to provide expert advice and assistance on these products and all of your bulk material handling questions and problems. Please contact us today and let us help!
- Keep belts cleaner than other types of cleaners
- Prevent carryback and the unscheduled downtime it causes
- Keep bulk material in the flow stream
- Reduce the hazards of accumulating fugitive material
- Minimize the risks associated with airborne dust
- Eliminate the need for hazardous maintenance and housekeeping
- Less fugitive material means more throughput and more profit
- Eliminate unnecessary downtime for maintenance and housekeeping
- Lower cost of ownership saves you money
Note: Selecting the correct belt width depends on the design and operation of your belt conveyor. The following two criteria are important for the selection of belt cleaners:
1. The cleaning width. Consider the width of the material to be cleaned, and the possible belt misalignment on your conveyor.
2. The length of the scraper main frame. Consider the width of the conveyor structure or chute enclosure and, in addition, the width of the tensioners. It must be possible to insert the scraper main frame at a sufficient depth into the tensioners and fix them there.
Foundations™ for Conveyor Safety
Learn to Calculate your Return on Conveyor Safety™ with our compilation of worldwide best practices for safer bulk material handling in this first-ever textbook dedicated exclusively to the safety of conveyor systems.Request Your FREE PDF or Hard-Back Copy
Our Belt Cleaner Replacement Blades Have the Best Price Per Performance Ratio of ANY Blades on the Market
When you need replacement blades for your belt cleaners, why settle for anything less than the longest-lasting, most-effective cleaners in the industry, when they are competitively priced and all backed by multiple guarantees?You’ll Find The Proof You Need To Compare Right Here