Take the headache out of unloading railcars!
At Martin Engineering, we take the hassle out of unloading bulk materials, like grain or cement, from railcars. We manufacture tough, long-lasting products that make bulk solids flow more efficiently through the unloading gate. Our railcar connectors, railcar openers and industrial vibrators, eliminate the risk of sending a worker under the gate to manually loosen obstructions and result in less need for cleanup and faster unloading times.
Our products, most of which are designed specifically for unloading railcars, deliver key benefits that include:
- Higher productivity - Using products specifically engineered to connect to the unload gate and funnel material efficiently to the under-track conveyor system allows you to move more material with shorter unloading times.
- More profits - With faster unloading times, you can move more material and that means increased revenues.
- Substantial cost savings - Faster and more thorough unloading also means you reduce labor costs relative to the amount of material you’re moving.
- Reduced waste - Because our products are designed for unloading railcars, you don’t lose material to spillage or airborne dust.
- Improved safety - Our products eliminate the need to have someone climb under the unloading gate to break up obstructions, which is highly dangerous and reduces respirable dust.
- Better quality - By protecting material from the elements during the unloading process, our railcar unloading products help you maintain overall quality.
- Remove materials from railcars quickly
- Unload cargo thoroughly, leaving nothing in the railcar
- Eliminate the need to pound on railcars with a hammer to get material flowing
- Safely loosen obstructions in the unloading ports of railcars
- Increase revenues through higher productivity
- Improve quality by keeping the elements away from material during unloading
Free Engineering and Application Assistance
Our technicians have solved problems for people in your industry all over the world. Take advantage of our wealth of knowledge. Tell us about your situation today to learn how Martin can improve your performance, safety and bottom line - with no obligation. We want to ensure that you choose the right solution for your exact needs and we are willing to invest the time upfront to get it right the first time.Briefly Describe Your Application