Surfactant Dust System
The Martin® Surfactant Dust System applies surfactant agents using a fully automated system to maintain consistent treatment application while avoiding surfactant agent waste. The actual details of the surfactant application are determined by the needs of the customer and the specific environment. Each system is custom engineered to match your operating requirements.
Surfactant agents reduce the surface tension of water, improving the water's ability to wet surfaces and form fine droplets. When surface tension is reduced, random collisions between droplets of water and dust fines will result in the wetting and enlargement of the dust particles to the point they will drop out of suspension in the air.
Features and Benefits:
- Automatic flow adjustment eliminates surfactant solution waste and cost
- Industry-leading quality components provide reliable dependable operation
- Spray nozzles specially selected for individual requirements
- Sensors detect material load and belt speed to signal control unit and activate system
- Consistent solution-to-water ratio at any flow level
- Soft-start pump eliminates stress on pipes
- Adjustable pump sizes allow flexibility for system upgrades and added requirements
- Visual operational status indicator lights
- Customized surfactant agents to suit specific requirements
- Remote monitoring capability eliminates unnecessary visual inspections
Our technicians and engineers are available to provide expert advice and assistance on this product and all of your bulk material handling questions and problems. Please contact us today and let us help!
Transfer Point Solutions Reduce Airborne Dust At Rock Quarry
Dust Surfactant System Helps Open-Pit Copper Mine with Excessive Dust
Dust Filtration And Dust Suppression Systems Mitigate Dust From PRB Coal
Surfactant Dust System Improves Employee Safety At Copper Mine
Free Engineering and Application Assistance
Our technicians have solved problems for people in your industry all over the world. Take advantage of our wealth of knowledge. Tell us about your situation today to learn how Martin can improve your performance, safety and bottom line - with no obligation. We want to ensure that you choose the right solution for your exact needs and we are willing to invest the time upfront to get it right the first time.Briefly Describe Your Application