ApronSeal™ Single Skirting
Martin® ApronSeal™ Single Skirting is a dual sealing system that prevents spillage without requiring service to maintain an effective seal. The primary seal is clamped to the chute wall with the self-adjusting secondary laying outward to create an effective dust seal that is out of the material flow.
Features and Benefits:
- Requires less free belt edge than Heavy Duty or Double Skirting.
- Offers a dual sealing system in a one-piece construction for ease of installation.
- EPDM 70 rubber** composite offers good chemical resistance and low-abrasion index characteristics.
- Available in continuous lengths up to 300 feet (91 m). No splices even in long applications.
- Applicable on 0°, 20°, 35° and 45° Troughing Angles.
- Available in food grade thermoplastic rubber and in high temperature silicone based rubber, in lengths of 12 or 24 ft.
Our technicians and engineers are available to provide expert advice and assistance on this product and all of your bulk material handling questions and problems. Please contact us today and let us help!