ApronSeal™ Double Skirting
Martin® ApronSeal™ Double Skirting provides dual-seal efficiency with a single, one-piece sealing strip for any troughing angle to prevent the escape of fines and dust. ApronSeal™ Double Skirting uses a patented design that features a reversible elastomer strip to provide a second wear life. Optional quick-release clamps are available.
Features and Benefits:
- Provides effective sealing on higher speed belt.
- Offers dual life - dual sealing system in a one-piece construction.
- EPDM 70 durometer rubber composite offers good and low-abrasion index characteristics.
- Up to 300 feet (76 m). No splices required even in long applications.
- Applicable on 0°, 20°, 35° and 45° Troughing Angles.
- A special version for ATEX zones is available on request.
Our technicians and engineers are available to provide expert advice and assistance on this product and all of your bulk material handling questions and problems. Please contact us today and let us help!