The patented Martin® Twist™ Tensioner uses energy from a twisted rubber coupling to supply consistent belt cleaning pressure with minimal adjustment.
Features and Benefits:
- The Martin® Twist™ Tensioner can be used on either pre-cleaners or secondary cleaners
- Rubber element maintains cleaning pressure with minimal belt cleaner re-tensioning required
- Tensioner allows mechanical splices to pass without damage
- Twist the tensioning gear the specified number of notches (determined by belt width). Ratchet will automatically lock in place.
- If blades pull through, the tensioner's coupling rolls over, releasing pressure and reducing the risk of harm to personnel or equipment
- Light aluminum housing and the fully enclosed design keeps the tensioner mechanism clean
Our technicians and engineers are available to provide expert advice and assistance on this product and all of your bulk material handling questions and problems. Please contact us today and let us help!