ApronSeal™ Double Skirting HD
The Martin® ApronSeal™ Double Skirting HD is a primary and secondary sealing strip in a dual-sided single elastomer. The self-adjusting secondary seal utilizes Martin Engineering’s patented constant angle radial pressure technology to provide a more effective dust seal.
Features and Benefits:
- Provides effective sealing on higher speed belt.
- Offers dual life - dual sealing system in a one-piece construction.
- EPDM 70 durometer rubber composite offers good and low-abrasion index characteristics.
- Up to 300 feet (76 m). No splices required even in long applications.
- Applicable on 0°, 20°, 35° and 45° Troughing Angles.
- A special version for ATEX zones is available on request.
Our technicians and engineers are available to provide expert advice and assistance on this product and all of your bulk material handling questions and problems. Please contact us today and let us help!