Published: March 23rd 2020
Dear valued customer/Supplier
Following the outbreak of Covid-19 worldwide, I would like to share with you what we are doing to play our part in managing the potential impact to both our business and yours, and ensure the communities we work in remain as healthy as possible.
- All our employees have been briefed on the government’s advice relating to good hygiene, and to self-isolate if they have been advised to do so.
- We are working from home where possible.
- We are only travelling when there is a business critical need to do so.
- We are encouraging the use of video meetings to help stay in touch.
- We aim to ensure support with our products continues as much physically possible whilst. reducing the risk of exposing our employees of catching the virus.
- Our warehouse in the UK and its supporting production facilities and warehousing in Germany and USA are staffed and strict precautions are in place to ensure the workforce stays healthy.
- We are talking with our raw material suppliers to ensure we have enough materials to maintain a stock of our products to meet our customers’ usual demands.
As the situation develops and we all get to understand how the pandemic is affecting our businesses, our plans will evolve, and we shall keep you updated as and when they change.
We would also like to hear from you should you have any plans that may impact our business with you, or any specific precautions you would like to us to take when visiting your sites. You can contact us by phoning or emailing your normal salesperson for your area, or alternatively by calling or emailing myself using the details below.
We are confident that we have put in place the right steps to carry on supporting our customers throughout these challenging and unprecedented times, whilst maintaining practices to ensure the health of all those involved.
Martin Engineering (UK & Scandinavia ) Ltd