Idler Conversion Kit
The Martin® Idler Conversion Kit is a simple retrofit that links two or more troughing idler frames, replacing the wing rollers with Martin® Slider Bars. It utilizes existing idler frames and center rollers and conforms with idlers from a wide range of manufacturers.
Features and Benefits:
- No more sag; no more spillage! Sealing systems are more effective on stable belt line
- Stable belt support without belt sag, there's no risk of material becoming wedged in pinch points to gouge belt
- Replace wing rollers easily; kit conforms to a wide range of idler manufacturers
- Retrofit kit uses existing idler frames and center rollers for an economical improvement of your conveyor
- Protected by U.S. Patent No. 4,898,272
Our technicians and engineers are available to provide expert advice and assistance on this product and all of your bulk material handling questions and problems. Please contact us today and let us help!
Free Engineering and Application Assistance
Our technicians have solved problems for people in your industry all over the world. Take advantage of our wealth of knowledge. Tell us about your situation today to learn how Martin can improve your performance, safety and bottom line - with no obligation. We want to ensure that you choose the right solution for your exact needs and we are willing to invest the time upfront to get it right the first time.Briefly Describe Your Application