Spring and Air Tensioners
To allow belt cleaning systems to meet plant requirements, Martin® belt cleaner and belt scraper tensioners are available in spring, air and water models.
Primary Cleaner Tensioners:
- Shock Mount Tensioners include spring, air and water models
Secondary Cleaner Tensioners:
- Adjustable "L" Bracket Tensioners include air and spring models
- Flange Mount Tensioners include air, spring and water models
- Shock (Ring) Mount Tensioners include air and spring models
- Air Tensioners use the resilience of an air spring to cushion impact
- Spring Tensioners maintain efficient belt cleaning with a rugged coil spring
- Dual tensioning is recommended for belt cleaners installed on belts wider than 48 inches (1200 mm)
- Mounts and Tensioners can be purchased individually or in packages with various belt cleaning systems
- Use a Plant Air Connection Kit to plumb Air Tensioner to the plant's compressed air system
Our technicians and engineers are available to provide expert advice and assistance on this product and all of your bulk material handling questions and problems. Please contact us today and let us help!