The Martin® Torsion VPlow is mounted with a unique suspension that allows the plow to rise and fall with fluctuations in belt tension and travel. This makes it self-adjusting for effective cleaning in all stages of blade wear.
Features and Benefits:
- Can be used on belts with belt speeds up to 900 fpm (46 m/sec)
- Standard Torsion Arms are 10.25 in. (260 mm). Other lengths from 2.5 to 11.37 in. (64 to 289 mm) are available to accommodate applications with clearance limitations.
- Easily Replaceable blade provides 2 in. (50 mm) of wear
- Blade is available in 80 Shore A Durometer Nitrile rubber or long-wearing 90 Shore A Durometer urethane
- Arms provide self-adjusting action for effective cleaning in all stages of blade wear
- Three-point suspension keeps the plow parallel to the belt
- A special version for ATEX zones is available on request
Our technicians and engineers are available to provide expert advice and assistance on this product and all of your bulk material handling questions and problems. Please contact us today and let us help!
VPlow Stops Premature Wear And Misalignment Of Conveyor Belt
New VPlow Prevents Conveyor Belt Damage
Martin Provides Effective Belt Support Solution
Free Engineering and Application Assistance
Our technicians have solved problems for people in your industry all over the world. Take advantage of our wealth of knowledge. Tell us about your situation today to learn how Martin can improve your performance, safety and bottom line - with no obligation. We want to ensure that you choose the right solution for your exact needs and we are willing to invest the time upfront to get it right the first time.Briefly Describe Your Application