Installed under the belt conveyor loading zone, Martin® Impact Cradles absorb the force of falling material to prevent damage to the belt and structure and to help eliminate spillage.
Features and Benefits:
- Steel reinforcement for impact bars; each impact bar is reinforced with a bed of steel angles
- Allows compensation for wear; eccentrics in wing supports allow outer bars five degrees of wear adjustment
- Durable impact bars; rugged bars are composed of a top layer of low friction UHMW and a lower layer of energy-absorbing urethane
- Simple bar replacement; impact bars are each secured with four bolts
- Meets CEMA design standards; impact Cradle conforms to CEMA Standard No. 502-1998 & 575-2000 Bulk Material Belt Conveyor Troughing and Return Idlers
- Engineered to fit Your conveyor; the Martin® Impact Cradle MD is available for belts from 24 to 72 inches (500 to 2000 mm) wide
- Rugged structure stands up to abuse; sturdy cradle base is formed channels
Our technicians and engineers are available to provide expert advice and assistance on this product and all of your bulk material handling questions and problems. Please contact us today and let us help!