Deliver powerful vibration while consuming less compressed air and conserving energy.
Martin Engineering’s long-lasting roller vibrators contain a steel, ring-shaped roller that spins around a steel shaft, powered by compressed air. The rapid rotational movement of the roller produces multiple vibrations with each rotation. Roller vibrators are an economical vibration solution for applications that require high force-to-weight ratios.
Available in a variety of sizes and strengths, roller vibrators deliver a high level of vibratory force and are ideal for unloading railcars and compacting both concrete and refractory. Roller vibrators are the only pneumatic option that delivers both high frequency and high amplitude. The rugged epoxy-coated cast design makes them perfect for continuous operation, even in dusty, wet and harsh environments.
Our technicians and engineers are available to provide expert advice and assistance on these products and all of your bulk material handling questions and problems. Please contact us today and let us help!
- Keep material flowing efficiently through industrial chutes and hoppers
- Prevent buildup on interior walls and unload material thoroughly from containers
- Available in ATEX-certified models for use in potentially explosive environments
- Eliminate need to manually break up obstructions in material flow
- Move more material faster and boost profitability
- Remove compactions and clumps faster resulting in increased revenue
- Energy-efficient, using less compressed air than many other options
Free Engineering and Application Assistance
Our technicians have solved problems for people in your industry all over the world. Take advantage of our wealth of knowledge. Tell us about your situation today to learn how Martin can improve your performance, safety and bottom line - with no obligation. We want to ensure that you choose the right solution for your exact needs and we are willing to invest the time upfront to get it right the first time.Briefly Describe Your Application
Try Our Product and Customer Service Risk-Free!
We are so confident we can solve your problem, we are happy to prove it to you first! Ask us about a no-obligation FREE trial and let the effectiveness of the product and the Martin Engineering technology and service convince you that we have the right solution for you!Tell Us About The Problem You’re Trying To Solve